Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Space Pooch

Disclaimer: I did NOT do the original drawing for this painting, Jessica Borutski did. Giving credit where credit is due!


So this semester, I'm taking a digital painting class from Sam Nielson, and it's awesome. He's awesome, have you seen his blog? He makes it look so easy . . . The first project he had us do was to pick one of a few line drawings he had from some very talented artists and render it out in 3D, and then mess with the color/saturation. I would like to come back to this later, but this is what I have right now.

5 comments:

Jamy said...

Wow! That's pretty cool! Although I don't understand the process at all so I'm sure I don't appreciate the amount of time and effort it took to do this! Glad you posted something new. How much longer till your done with school?

T.Douglas Robbins Esq. said...

Kevin the tones are brilliant and chocolate.

Laura said...

Neat Kevin! You make it look pretty easy too! How long did you spend on this?

Jessica said...

Hey!!! Thats my dog !! haha looks awesome great work!Im honored you chose my line drawing!

Mitch Leeuwe said...

Wow nice painting work!